Thursday, December 4, 2008

Very close!

I turned in my last assignment today! It was a backup DVD of all the data I've gathered on Ilocano over the past three months. I even decorated it with a picture from one of our elicitation sessions. It's quite cool.

Now, all I have left is to study for two finals: syntax tomorrow at 9 AM (ugh, too early), and Greek on Monday afternoon. Both will certainly require plenty of studying, but I'm not too worried. And mostly, I'm so very relieved to be so close to done! It's been a wonderful and very challenging semester. I'm ready for a break.

Edited to add: By the way, the end of the semester LACA party was yesterday, and it was a blast! So much delicious Arabic, Karen, and Ilocano food, hilarious in-joke-ful skits and songs, and of course fun with friends.

No comments: